Saturday, November 16
Tinley Park, IL
Fee: $45 / pp
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 25th
Contact Bloomington to reserve a spot
Calling all fiber artists to join us as we take off for the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo at the Tinley Park location.
Enjoy the day as you and your friends desire.
The Expo features:
1) Stage Presentations which are free with your admission ticket
2) Made It Centers where you can sit with staff and make something while experimenting with new fabrics or notions
3) Runway Fashion Shows which are also free with your admission ticket
4) Make It / Take It Project area where you get to learn about fun new simple projects & patterns you can create and take with you
5) Plus workshops, classes, shopping
And much, much more!!!
By registering to come with our group, you will receive an admission pass, a show lapel, shopping bag, and a class voucher (which can only by used & applied upon arrival and registration that day). Class options will be made available online around September 5th. (For more information about class options, contact the Bloomington location of Vista Club).If you want to preregister for a class you may do so. However, the class voucher will not apply to preregistration of classes.
Fee includes: 1 Day admission pass, a show lapel, class voucher, shopping bag, transportation, taxes, and tips.
Depart Bloomington @ 7:00 am
1750 Bradford Lan
Pick Up in Peru @ 8:05 am
250 & I-80
Arrive 9:30 a.m. at Expo allowing time to register for classes before show opens at 10:00 a.m.
Depart Expo at 5:00 p.m., with a sandwich stop in Peru before arriving back in Bloomington.